Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Zac Efron: BBC Radio 1 Studios Stud

Promoting his latest film, Zac Efron was spotted walking into BBC Radio 1 Studios in London, England on Tuesday (April 24).

Holding his hand up to ward off the paparazzi, the former "High School Musical" star eased into the UK radio studio in a long sleeved blue shirt, black jeans, and sunglasses while on-hand to talk about his role as a Marine in "The Lucky One".

The radio interview comes one day after the European premiere of the film and, at one point during the event, Zac credited luck for his career successes, saying, "I got into this in a very lucky way, but it wasn't the actor way, you know what I mean? I would call what I had very much a lucky break."

The 24-year-old rose to fame after landing a role in "High School Musical", and he's been trying to prove himself in the acting world ever since. "So, my goal over the past few years has been to take a step back, really learn about my craft, and prove to myself that it wasn't just a fluke, that I am here for a reason." he said.

Meanwhile, Zac plays a Marine who travels to North Carolina after serving three tours in Iraq and searches for the unknown woman he believes was his good luck charm during the war in "The Lucky One".

Mr. Efron admits it was a lot of work to get into character for the role, but also says, "I was proud to have taken this role — it was a scary choice, I didn't know if I could play a Marine. Everyone you talk to would say I am wrong for this part, but you know, at the end of the day it was a challenge, and I am proud. I think I pulled it off."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/zac-efron/zac-efron-bbc-radio-1-studios-stud-612306

Kelly Ripa Kelly Rowland Kerry Suseck Kim Kardashian Kim Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment