Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Soap Dish: Cast Shake-Ups At The Young & The Restless

It is Soap Dish time again my friends and this week I am dishing all about the cast shake-ups at The Young & The Restless. It has been quite a couple of weeks for the hit CBS soap and I have lots to say about it. The comings and goings at Y&R have been in full force. Soap vet Genie Francis was let go. Although it is being touted as budget reasons and storyline reasons there are rumors that the powers that be at CBS didn’t mesh with the Emmy winning actress. Personally Genie is one of the reasons I started watching Y&R again and I think she rocks. Next up Debbie Morgan was axed. She broke the news herself via Twitter. Word on the street was the actress and her character never caught on with the fans. I have to say I don’t necessarily disagree with this outing, love Debbie but it wasn’t a good fit. Then there was the firing of Lindsay Bushman. That is right Summer Newman is out but that doesn’t mean she won’t be replaced. If you follow Lindsay on Twitter you know what I mean by that. Those are of course the two major [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/5Lvid8_C0AY/

Leeann Tweeden Leelee Sobieski Leighton Meester Leila Arcieri Lena Headey

No comments:

Post a Comment