Monday, October 22, 2012

Christina Aguilera Scores Plus-Sized Offer

It’s no secret that she’s become curvier over the years, and now Christina Aguilera has a chance to promote a dating service for ladies with more to love.

According to a report, the “Genie in a Bottle” babe has been offered a $3 million contract to become the spokesperson for TheBigAndTheBeautiful.com.

The aforementioned website bills itself as “specifically designed for women with curves,” and President Whitney Thompson says Aguilera is an obvious choice.

“I have been following Ms. Aguilera’s career and feel she would be a perfect fit as the new face of the brand,” noted Thompson.

Christina, who hasn’t responded to the offer, previously told press, "I've been on all spectrums. You can never be too perfect, too thin, too curvy, too voluptuous...As long as I'm happy in my own skin, that's all I need...I have a boyfriend who loves my body. I love my body. My son is healthy and happy. That's all that matters."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/christina-aguilera/christina-aguilera-scores-plus-sized-offer-747896

Lindsay Lohan Lindsay Price Lisa Marie Lisa Snowdon Liz Phair

No comments:

Post a Comment