Friday, December 21, 2012

Dakota Fanning: Breaking a Sweat in Los Angeles

Looking to head off those holiday calories, Dakota Fanning showed up at a local fitness center in Los Angeles yesterday afternoon (December 20).

The “I Am Sam” starlet noticed a few shutterbugs nearby and made a quick dash for her car at the conclusion of her intense workout.

And though Dakota is in the prime of her teenage years, she’s managed to avoid a lot of the legal and social drama that usually besets many of her peers.

Fanning told press, “Since I was young, I've always known who I was. I never really had to go through finding who I am. I've always felt really secure.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/dakota-fanning/dakota-fanning-breaking-sweat-los-angeles-780891

Michelle Rodriguez Michelle Trachtenberg Mila Kunis Milla Jovovich Minka Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment