Monday, April 2, 2012

Jessica Alba Debuts Rose Tattoo During Family Funday

Kicking off the week with a family affair, Jessica Alba was spotted making a breakfast run with husband Cash Warren and their two children in West Hollywood, California on Monday (April 2).

Debuting a new rose tattoo on her upper left arm during the family escapade, the "Fantastic 4" actress put together a complicated looking stroller with style as she wore light blue jeans, a white jean jacket and a scarf - which she revealed pulls double duty not only as an accessory, but it also covers up puke stains!

"I wear scarves, mostly because it's an accessory that can dress up an outfit, so you're not just wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers. But it's also because if my baby has an accident -- and I'm holding the baby -- I can cover that accident up! So I'm not walking around with a big puke stain or poo stain on my shirt!" the brunette beauty dished.

Like most moms, Alba says, "Knowing that I don't have time to go home and change, and really, I don't have the space, time, or capacity to pick out five different changes of outfits for my car - it's enough to remember my baby's change of clothes. I have funny little stories about how I learned that lesson [in the book]."

The 30-year-old mother of two also spoke about she adjusted to motherhood when she had Honor three years ago and most recently Haven, who is 7 months old, saying, "I think going from no kids to one kid was the biggest adjustment. Once my older one was out of diapers and was a little bit more self-sufficient, I found that having another one was easier than it would have been if I had two in diapers."

As for the biggest challenge she faces, Jessica dished, "I think the toughest part is probably just your time. You still want to spend time with both of them and you find you have less time for yourself. Once [Honor] is down for her nap then I have the baby and I get to spend time with [Haven], where I used to be cooking or doing emails or reading or talking to a girlfriend. So now it's about organizing my time and trying to be as efficient as possible."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jessica-alba/jessica-alba-debuts-rose-tattoo-during-family-funday-600085

Kerry Suseck Kim Kardashian Kim Smith Kim Yoon jin Kirsten Dunst

No comments:

Post a Comment