Thursday, June 21, 2012

Katie Price's Horseback “In The Name of Love” Novel Launch

She’s no stranger to sensationalism, and earlier today (June 21) Katie Price pulled out all the stops at the launch of her eighth novel.

The model/designer/author brought a massive three-year-old black stallion named Dante with her as she introduced the world to her new book “In the Name of Love.”

And of course, it wouldn’t be a Katie Price event without plenty of cleavage and over-the-top posing for the fans and shutterbugs who showed up to see the event, held at a West London studio.

Prior to the gig, Katie tweeted, “Nearly ready for my press call which I'm really nervous about today as it is a stunt today and hope it goes well as its dangerous.”

Ms. Price also noted that if it was up to her, she’d make her novels steamier. “I'd like to do the sex scenes a bit more raunchier but I can't because of my fanbase. I'm quite happy how I do this but I'd like to do crime (fiction).”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/katie-price/katie-prices-horseback-%E2%80%9C-name-love%E2%80%9D-novel-launch-682707

Liz Phair Lokelani McMichael Lori Heuring Lorri Bagley Lucy Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment