Monday, August 20, 2012

Christina Hendricks' Chic Melrose Place Shopping Spree

Tending to her shopping duties, Christina Hendricks was spotted on Melrose Place in Los Angeles on Monday (August 20).

The 37-year-old beauty looked glamorous in skinny jeans with black pumps and a denim top, while rocking a bright red lip.

In recent news, the “Mad Men” star spoke out on her thoughts regarding motherhood, saying she “appreciates” babies but “does not” want to be a mother.

Married to actor Geoffrey Arend for three years, the redheaded actress added, “I love babies, love working with babies, I appreciate them for being babies, and I do not want one for myself. I really like the way my life is now."

When discussing her AMC show’s character Joan’s role as a mother, Christina explained, “It's hard for me to even look at it through my own eyes, because in order to play that you have to see it through Joan's eyes.”

Adding, “She's a survivor and a protector of her family. She's doing this alone, a single mother making probably very little. And here's an opportunity to take care of her family. You could judge it either way, but for somebody to take care of their family, most people would consider that noble. That's what was available to her as a woman at that time."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/christina-hendricks/christina-hendricks-chic-melrose-place-shopping-spree-712931

Lisa Snowdon Liz Phair Lokelani McMichael Lori Heuring Lorri Bagley

No comments:

Post a Comment