Sunday, September 2, 2012

Courtney Stodden Turns 18: Caption This Photo

Teen bride and sexpot Courtney Stodden is finally legal. She turns 18 today and in honor of this milestone birthday Courtney is Right Celebrity’s Caption This photo contest for the week. Stodden loves to be in the spotlight so no doubt her birthday celebration will be a doozy. I have more on this topic that I will be more than happy to share with you in one hot second. First however I would like to give you the lowdown on our fabulous Caption This photo contest. It as I am sure you already know is so easy and loads of fun, especially in this case. All you have to do is take a little glimpse at the above pic of Courtney, make-up free I might add, then caption it by leaving your witty remarks in the below comments section. Then next week, on Wednesday be sure to check back and see if your name is in black and white as the big winner. It is so easy and load os fun so get captioning my friends, Seriously I know you all have something to say about this girl and her make-up free photo. As I am sure you are all [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/roWuliDNQys/

Kylie Bax Lacey Chabert Laetitia Casta Lake Bell Larissa Meek

No comments:

Post a Comment