Friday, October 12, 2012

Demi Lovato: Busy Babe in NYC

Taking care of her to-do list, Demi Lovato arrived at a business meeting in New York City yesterday afternoon (October 11).

The “Skyscraper” songstress looked a bit rough with some seriously ripped stockings paired with a little black dress and matching jacket as she headed inside an office building.

Earlier in the day, Demi attended a Pilates class at a Manhattan studio, grabbing some Starbucks afterwards for a caffeinated boost.

As for her “X Factor” judging gig, Ms. Lovato received some pointers from UK alum Cher Lloyd- "I'm not a very good advice giver but I'd say definitely be true to who you are and be truthful. These kids are coming on this talent contest, you know, you have their dreams in your hands. So, make wise decisions."

Lloyd added, "I didn't really know Demi before. I feel that, to me, she seems like a true artist, and I respect that, and I think Britney is always going to be Britney. She was amazing back then and she's still amazing now."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/demi-lovato/demi-lovato-742188

Kelly Brook

No comments:

Post a Comment