Saturday, October 6, 2012

Rosie O'Donnell Opens Up About Heart Attack & Weight Loss

After suffering a near fatal heart attack earlier this year, Rosie O’Donnell has decided to make a few important lifestyle changes.

The 50-year-old opened up to People magazine recently and said, “My arms starting aching and my chest hurt. My son, Blake, said, 'Mommy you look very white.' I told him, 'I don't feel so good, honey.'"

On August 14, the former talk show host explained that she didn’t find out what happened until visiting the doctor one day after the attack.

“I started crying," she told the magazine. "I almost died -- and that's not an over-exaggeration. That's a fact."

When it comes to her current health, Rosie said that she’s kicking the junk food cravings, which has led to a 12 pound weight loss.

“For the first time, it wasn't hard for me," she explains. "It took a heart attack for me to learn to take care of myself."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/rosie-odonnell/rosie-odonnell-opens-about-heart-attack-weight-loss-738733

Mariah Carey Mariah OBrien Marika Dominczyk Marisa Coughlan Marisa Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment