Saturday, December 15, 2012

Anne Hathaway: Wardrobe Malfunction Fashion Fail

I am a long time fan of Anne Hathaway but this wardrobe malfunction is just too much! Seriously – wear some knickers girlfriend! I adore Anne Hathaway – I think she is uber talented, classy and pretty. So i am kind of shocked that she of all people had a wardrobe malfunction – where she flashed her whole hoo-ha. She too was embarrassed,   “I was getting out of the car and my dress was so tight that I didn’t realize it until I saw all the photographers’ flashes,” she told Vanity Fair writer Ingrid Sischy. “It was devastating. They saw everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them.” Um, yea, that’s what panties are for. I’m sorry – they are just not that uncomfortable! But now the world has see your vajay-jay – how comfortable is that? Also I am NOT digging her boots. Fail Rachel Zoe, big fail.        

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/4bH08rHnu54/

Lil Kim Lily Allen Lindsay Lohan Lindsay Price Lisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment