Friday, December 14, 2012

Kelly Osbourne Talks About the Manicure Controversy in Glamour

Taking a break from her hit show "Fashion Police," Kelly Osbourne scored herself a feature in the January 2013 issue of Glamour magazine.

The 27-year-old starlet adorned herself in designer garb from the likes of L'Wren Scott and Alison Lou for the fashionable Peggy Sirota shot spread while dishing about everything from the infamous 250K diamond manicure to her colorful coif.

A few highlights from Miss Osborne's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Glamour magazine!

On her diamond manicure controversy:
"They picked a few people to wear it for publicity; it was an honor. It’s a lot of money, but you’re telling me you’d say no? Hello! You can shut up."

On her mom's (Sharon Osbourne) thoughts regarding her purple hair:
"She wishes I would go back to blond. She’ll call me, really serious, and say, 'I think it’s time for a change.' I’m like, 'Mom, you have hair the color of a fire engine.'"

On if she'd try her mother's hair color:
"I would look like her mini-me. I tried red once, and I looked like a carrot. I also wouldn’t go too brown, because then I would look like my father. But I’ve tried green, blue, purple, black. The lavender I really like."

On using her hair color to express herself:
"When I was 13, I had hair the color of gold down to my butt. I had an argument with my mom and yelled, 'F**k you!' and chopped off half my hair. My dad could not look at me without pissing himself laughing."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kelly-osbourne/kelly-osbourne-talks-about-manicure-controversy-glamour-777367

Mariah Carey Mariah OBrien Marika Dominczyk Marisa Coughlan Marisa Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment