Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pregnant Adriana Lima Talks Baby On Board

Having announced that she's bringing another bundle of joy into the world just yesterday (March 20), Adriana Lima is smitten over her family expansion.

As previously reported by GossipCenter, the Victoria's Secret model is expecting her second child with husband Marko Jaric, and revealed to PEOPLE that the sex of their little one does not matter to them.

“Boy or girl, we’ll be excited either way, as long as our baby is healthy, we’re happy!” said Lima, adding that she and Marko aren't the only ones excited, as their 2-year-old daughter Valentina is already loving up on her younger sibling, as Adriana dished, "She keeps blowing kisses to my belly and saying, ‘Kisses for the baby.’”

After eating an all protein diet to ditch the baby weight the first time around, Lima is working on fighting back pregnancy cravings this time around, as she told, "I am trying to be good! I have magically turned my ice cream cravings into frozen yogurt cravings!”

Although she will probably bounce back and be runway ready in no time, the 30-year-old revealed who she loves working for the most, saying, “The best job in the world for me is being a mom, I never thought I could love so much. I always thought, does unconditional love exist? Now I know it does because I feel it.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/adriana-lima/pregnant-adriana-lima-talks-baby-board-596753

Molly Sims Monet Mazur Monica Bellucci Monica Keena Monica Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment