Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lauren Conrad: Salon Sexy

Giving her epidermis a boost, Lauren Conrad was spotted at the Kate Somerville Skin Health Experts clinic in West Hollywood yesterday (March 27).

Looking a bit camera-shy, the “Hills” hottie kept her head down as she headed for her car and sped off to tackle the next item on her to-do list.

And it sounds like Lauren has discovered the wonderful world of Pinterest, as she posted a blog entry to let everyone know to check her site.

Conrad wrote, “As some of you may know, I finally got a Pinterest account. I am absolutely, positively head-over-heels in love with it too… Honestly, I could get lost on Pinterest for hours. And I usually do!

If you’re unfamiliar with Pinterest, it’s basically an online bulletin board where you “pin” all of your favorite online finds with photographs (or videos) that link directly to the source. It’s a great place to create inspiration boards and keep track of things you discover online or offline. If you have a great personal photo that you want to add to the mix, you can even upload it straight to your boards (just click the “Add+” option in the upper right corner of the page).

I love Pinterest because it’s very visual and easy to use. I’ve divided my boards into different categories such as “wear” for all things fashion, “primp” where I stash all of my beauty finds, and “dine” for recipe ideas. You can check out all of my boards by clicking here.

Do you have Pinterest? If so, what’s the most pinteresting thing you’ve discovered? Share the link to the pin in the comments below! Who knows...I might feature you and your "pin" in a Friday Favorites!

One of my favorite recent finds was this. Great idea, right?

XO Lauren”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lauren-conrad/lauren-conrad-salon-sexy-598822

Michael Michele Michelle Behennah Michelle Branch Michelle Malkin Michelle Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment