Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Marion Cotillard & Marcel's Big Apple Excursion

Taking care of her to-do list, Marion Cotillard was spotted out and about in New York City this afternoon (May 30).

Joined by her adorable son Marcel, the “Dark Knight Rises” actress looked lovely in a yellow top, grey fedora, and jeans as she arrived at her hotel.

Speaking of Marcel, Marion recently told press that even before he was born, the paparazzi were relentlessly trying to get a glimpse of her baby bump.

"I was 4-1/2 months pregnant and I went to this store in Paris. I was in the dressing room and looked at my belly, and they took a picture! It was horrible. It really made me sick physically."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/marion-cotillard/marion-cotillard-marcels-big-apple-excursion-648781

Keira Knightley

No comments:

Post a Comment