Friday, May 25, 2012

Selena Gomez Fifty Shades Of Blue VIDEO

Selena Gomez Fifty Shades Of Blue video is a parody of Fifty Shades of Grey. I don’t know about you but it kind of creeps me out to think of her is such adult context! It was pretty funny to watch, especially since she doesn’t actually talk the whole time. She is a super pretty girl, I never realized until it was just focused on her facial expression, I guess!! In the 50 Shades of Blue video, Gomez is turned on by an disgusting housepainter with blisters on his forehead and a nasty cough. He is played by The League’s Nick Kroll. He tells Selena she is ‘kind of husky and thick’ so she can carry his paint, lets he nibble on his paint samples that his dogs sleep on and then eventually tells the former Disney beauty that she ‘creeps him out.’ He catches her staring at him and tells her to “Take a picture, it’ll last longer,” and she is heard thinking: “He wants me to document our growing relationship.” The whole thing is quite funny. I am so surprised to see Selena in this “role” but I guess that she is trying to break her tween image? [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/jsN5DoHi8cE/

Missy Peregrym Molly Sims Monet Mazur Monica Bellucci Monica Keena

No comments:

Post a Comment