Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nina Dobrev Covers Ocean Drive September 2012

With her new movie "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" set to hit theaters on September 21st, Nina Dobrev got a jumpstart on promotions by covering the September 2012 issue of Ocean Drive magazine.

The 23-year-old Canadian actress looked flawlessly fabulous in a Michael Kors beaded blouse and plaid skirt with a David Yurman moonlight ice ring and Christian Louboutin Tartan Mary Jane pumps for the Steve Erle shot front page while rocking a range of designer garb for the inside spread.

Meanwhile, a few of the highlights from Miss Dobrev's accompanying interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Ocean Drive!

On what it takes to helm a role properly:
"I really do believe that if you're not like the person you're playing in a way, you can't access that role. It has to kind of be in you."

On her red carpet success when it comes to dress:
"I like all the outfits I've been wearing now, but mind you, I have a lot more help! It's like a whole village."

On her 'dream' acting gig:
"I want to do a little bit of everything. My dream role is to do a James Bond film, or if they did another Lara Croft, or even a prequel to Lara Croft, I'd want to do that, to get it out of my system. Do you know the play 'August: Osage County'?"

On her parents thoughts on her racy scenes in TV and film:
"It's almost like being a character: I've done movies where there are simulated sex scenes, so they understand, but it's always kind of awkward. They say things like, 'Oh, you look great. That's interesting.' I always pride myself on the fact that I've gotten this far without taking my clothes off."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nina-dobrev/nina-dobrev-covers-ocean-drive-september-2012-647746

Nadine Velazquez

No comments:

Post a Comment