Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Emma Watson's London Shopping Excursion

Showing off her natural beauty, Emma Watson was spotted doing a little shopping while out and about in London, England on Tuesday (May 8).

With her cell phone and wallet in hand, the "Harry Potter" actress slightly smiled at the cameras while making her way down the street looking casual in a grey sweater blouse, a green cardigan, skinny jeans and studded black riding boots.

Although she wasn't wearing a drop of makeup for her shopping excursion, Emma recently revealed she loves pretending to be a makeup artist, "I love doing make-up. I did my mum's make-up for all her job interviews and whenever I go out, I do their make-up too."

As for some of her own beauty tricks, the 22-year-old dished, "My speciality? I like quite a natural look, but I do everything really."

One facial feature she loves highlighting are her eyebrows, explaining, "People underestimate the power of an eyebrow. I recently got my friend into penciling hers in, which she thought was such a strange concept at first."

The young actress also talked about how there can sometimes be too many beauty tips out there, "Don't listen to everyone. It's kind of overwhelming, especially with your diet and skincare. You get so many different pieces of advice, you don't know what to listen to." adding, "I think people need to judge what works for them and trust their intuition."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/emma-watson/emma-watsons-london-shopping-excursion-632805

Moon Bloodgood M˝a Nadine Velazquez Naomi Watts Natalie Imbruglia

No comments:

Post a Comment