Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Gisele Bundchen's Sheer Sexy HOPE Lingerie Fan Event

Having arrived in her native Brazil earlier in the day, Gisele Bundchen got right down to business in Sao Paul on Tuesday night (May 15).

The 31-year-old supermodel was looking sheer sexy as she posed and took pictures with her fans during the HOPE lingerie promotional event, hopping into an awaiting limo once finished up.

As for her latest offerings, the second collection of Gisele Bündchen Brazilian Intimates is self-described as "a sophisticated and sensual line that follows the latest fashion trends and technologies in lingerie."

“When I create my collection I imagine sexy pieces but also very classy. I choose different pieces that I would use in my daily life and also for special occasions. Lingerie can tell a lot about you and your intentions,” Gisele dished.

On choosing the pieces, Bundchen added, “This is a special collection, we’ve matured the creative process and we are also investing in colors and details that make all the difference. I hope that women like it!”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/gisele-bundchen/gisele-bundchens-sheer-sexy-hope-lingerie-fan-event-641545

Mariah Carey Mariah OBrien Marika Dominczyk Marisa Coughlan Marisa Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment