Friday, June 8, 2012

Queen Elizabeth’s Official Diamond Jubilee Message (Video)

The Queen has spoken! In a video Queen Elizabeth sent the world an official Diamond Jubilee message and you can see it right here. In what I thought was a very heartfelt and sweet message Queen Elizabeth addressed the masses regarding the events in her honor this past weekend. She commented on all the festivities as well as thanked everyone for their efforts. Dressed in a pretty pale blue dress she talked about how the experience has been quite humbling for her. I would like to point out that she is standing in front of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s engagement picture, which I thought was such a fitting place for her to deliver this message. I could give you bits and pieces of what she said now but I feel like you just have to hear what she has to say for yourself. I mean for me to tell you what she said really has no meaning, no one speaks like The Queen if you ask me. The one thing I will say is that she commented on her husband Prince Phillip’s and how he was doing, he was hospitalized and had to miss the festivities honoring his wife. [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/1gnTcVdkCOg/

Katharine McPhee Katharine Towne Katherine Heigl Katie Cassidy Katie Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment