Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hope Solo 'Kicks It' on the “Today” Show

She’s fresh on the heels of a massive gold medal win at the 2012 London Olympic Games, and soccer star Hope Solo paid a visit to the “Today” show this morning (August 14).

The 31-year-old world-class athlete was in the house to talk about her brand new autobiography called “Solo: A Memoir of Hope,” and she wasn’t shy about her past struggles.

Hope began, “The process of writing the book wasn’t easy. It felt like I was going to counseling sessions every day when I sat down with my [ghostwriter]. But I’m happy. I’m proud of it. It is my life and I don’t shy away from my life… but it was a hard process to go through."

Ms. Solo also noted that she’s a realist when it comes to her perspective on life. “I sit here with you wearing a gold medal, so I do believe in happiness. I do believe in life’s moments. But not everything is going to be perfect. I think I have a really good outlook on that. And I know that life isn’t always easy and I accept that. And I think that enables me to live life to the fullest. And I’m proud of that, but I believe in happy moments. I just don’t think that it’s all going to be perfect.”


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/olympics-2012-summer/hope-solo-kicks-it-%E2%80%9Ctoday%E2%80%9D-show-709642

Mary Elizabeth Winstead Megan Ewing Megan Fox Melania Trump Melissa George

No comments:

Post a Comment